Name: Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME)
Location: Bangalore (also have campus in Chennai and Kochi)
Age: 27 years
Flagship Course: AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- The First Year of the course starts with a coverage of foundation subjects and in the Second Year, the emphasis shifts to elective courses, which are designed to help the students specialize in areas of their interest and acquire advanced knowledge and skills.
- The program rounds off with a strong emphasis on integrative and value-oriented courses such as Business Policy, Business Ethics and Environmental Issues to make the student not only a competent manager, but also a socially responsible citizen.
- Considering the requirements of the industry, topics related to Big Data, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things are included in the program.
Batch Size: 180 students at Bangalore campus (Kochi – 120, Chennai – 120)
Fees: Rs 10,00,000 (Kochi – Rs 10,00,000, Chennai – Rs 7,50,000)
Batch composition: The college focuses on gender balance in every batch of students. Around half of the students taking admission come from engineering background. Also more than 50% of the batch is of freshers and the rest have work experience.
Placement: For the 2016-18 batch, 80 recruiters visited the campus (both Bangalore and Kochi). The highest salary offered was Rs 11.51 lacs and the average salary being Rs 6.43 lacs. The lowest salary offered was Rs 3.46 lacs.
Admission Process: The college selects students through CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/ATMA/GMAT scores, followed by GDPI. An aspirant must apply separately to the college by filling up their form. The final Selection Criteria will be based on the following:
- Score for academic performance in X Std., XII Std., Under Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Degree – 20%
- Score in the Admission Test (CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT) – 35%
- Group discussion/interview – 35%
- Weightage for participation in Sports, Extra-Curricular activities, Academic diversity and Gender diversity – 10%
Recommended for you
SPM (School of Petroleum Management) A Constituent Management School of PDEU – Gandhinagar PROGRAMS ON OFFER FOR THE 17TH COHORT AT SPM MBA – ENERGY & INFRASTRUCTURE MBA – GENERAL MANAGEMENT (FINANCE, MARKETING, OPERATIONS & …
Shivangi Gawande has created a new chapter in the history of the GMAT exam by securing 798 marks from 800. Shivangi has brought laurels to the whole country through her achievements. She secured the second …
Overview: Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) – founded by Adani Group in 2009 with a vision to create a pool of nation-builders and future business leaders – in the pioneering institute in the country exclusively …
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) | 2019 Infrastructure Opportunity The infrastructure sector is the backbone of any nation. Infrastructure projects in areas such as roads & bridges, urban infrastructure, ports & maritime, power, oil …
ICFAI Business School invites applications for students seeking admission to the following programs: MBA /Ph.D. programs, offered by IBS Hyderabad, ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education. MBA Program, offered by IBS Dehradun, part of ICFAI University, …
Name: Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS) Location: Ranchi Age: 63 years (established in 1955) Flagship Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Human Resource Management). It also offers specializations in Rural Management, Information Technology, Marketing, …
Name: Institute of Management, Nirma University Location: Ahmedabad Age: 22 years (Established in 1992) Flagship Course: MBA (Full Time) This is a two-year full-time residential program, which follows trimester system. The first year consists of …
Name: Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) Place: Chennai Age: 39 years (Established in 1979) Flagship Course: AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) The PGDM program consists of 135 credits, including the summer project and …
University Business School For the batch of 2017-19, approximately 75% of the batch consists of male students. The average age of the 2017-19 batch is 23 years. Around 70% of the students of the batch …
MBA – IB For the batch of 2017-19, the overall batch size is 74. Out of them, there are 15 female candidates. Approximately, 45% of the batch consists of students who have prior work experience. …
MBA – HRD For the batch of 2017-19, the overall batch size is 53. Out of them, there are 22 female candidates. Approximately, 48% of the batch consists of students who have prior work experience. …
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management The batch of 2017-19 comprised of 55% male students and 45% female students. The students were from 19 different states of the country and 26 different universities. While more …
Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal The 2017-19 batch has 92 students, of which 28% have prior work experience. The students are from various educational backgrounds, such as Engineering (53%); Commerce (11%); Science 13%; Arts …
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) – founded by Adani Group in 2009, with a vision to create a pool of nation-builders and future business leaders –is the pioneering institute in the country exclusively focused …
Fact File of ICFAI Business School Management Program About ICFAI Business School ICFAI Business School incepted in 1995 and since then it is among one of the Best B-Schools in India.
Batch of 2018-20 Batch Profile Report – MDI While you look at selecting from a wide range of reputed institutes, let us look into the details of Management Development Institute, Gurgaon.
Once a student has decided to pursue a postgraduate course in management, choosing a B-school is an important step. It has been observed that students normally keep information about the placement scenario, the salary offered to …
- Endeavor Careers Choicest Blogs: Weekly Current Affairs: June 2022, Week 04 June 27, 2022
- IPMAT 2022 Exam Analysis – IIM Rohtak June 25, 2022
- AILET 2022 Exam Analysis June 25, 2022
- Endeavor Careers Choicest Blogs: Weekly Current Affairs: June 2022, Week 03 June 20, 2022
- CLAT 2022 Exam Analysis June 19, 2022