Batch of 2018-20
Batch Profile Report – MDI
While you look at selecting from a wide range of reputed institutes, let us look into the details of Management Development Institute, Gurgaon.
- At MDI Gurgaon, the total intake for the batch 2018-20 was PGPM – 240, PGPHRM – 60 and PGPIM – 60.
- Around 1 in 55 applicants got selected and the average CAT score for the students selected was 98.5 percentile.
- The average work experience for the entire batch is 22 months with 30% percent of the students being fresh graduates and 8% of the students having an experience of over 36 months.
- The number of fresh graduates’ intake has gone up from 24% in the batch 2016-18 to 30% in the batch 2018-20.
- As far as education diversity is concerned, 72% students are Engineers, followed by 13% commerce, 6% science, 4% arts and 5% from other streams.
- The percentage of engineering students has gone down from 82% in the batch of 2016-18 to 72% in the batch of 2018-20.
- The average age of the entire batch is 24 years and the number of female students has gone up to 32% of the batch from 26% in 2016-18 batch.
- Around 36% of the students come from Tier – 1 colleges of the country.
(Source: MDI Gurgaon)
Recommended for you
SPM (School of Petroleum Management) A Constituent Management School of PDEU – Gandhinagar PROGRAMS ON OFFER FOR THE 17TH COHORT AT SPM MBA – ENERGY & INFRASTRUCTURE MBA – GENERAL MANAGEMENT (FINANCE, MARKETING, OPERATIONS & …
Shivangi Gawande has created a new chapter in the history of the GMAT exam by securing 798 marks from 800. Shivangi has brought laurels to the whole country through her achievements. She secured the second …
Overview: Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) – founded by Adani Group in 2009 with a vision to create a pool of nation-builders and future business leaders – in the pioneering institute in the country exclusively …
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) | 2019 Infrastructure Opportunity The infrastructure sector is the backbone of any nation. Infrastructure projects in areas such as roads & bridges, urban infrastructure, ports & maritime, power, oil …
ICFAI Business School invites applications for students seeking admission to the following programs: MBA /Ph.D. programs, offered by IBS Hyderabad, ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education. MBA Program, offered by IBS Dehradun, part of ICFAI University, …
Name: Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS) Location: Ranchi Age: 63 years (established in 1955) Flagship Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Human Resource Management). It also offers specializations in Rural Management, Information Technology, Marketing, …
Name: Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) Location: Bangalore (also have campus in Chennai and Kochi) Age: 27 years Flagship Course: AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) The First Year of the …
Name: Institute of Management, Nirma University Location: Ahmedabad Age: 22 years (Established in 1992) Flagship Course: MBA (Full Time) This is a two-year full-time residential program, which follows trimester system. The first year consists of …
Name: Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) Place: Chennai Age: 39 years (Established in 1979) Flagship Course: AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) The PGDM program consists of 135 credits, including the summer project and …
University Business School For the batch of 2017-19, approximately 75% of the batch consists of male students. The average age of the 2017-19 batch is 23 years. Around 70% of the students of the batch …
MBA – IB For the batch of 2017-19, the overall batch size is 74. Out of them, there are 15 female candidates. Approximately, 45% of the batch consists of students who have prior work experience. …
MBA – HRD For the batch of 2017-19, the overall batch size is 53. Out of them, there are 22 female candidates. Approximately, 48% of the batch consists of students who have prior work experience. …
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management The batch of 2017-19 comprised of 55% male students and 45% female students. The students were from 19 different states of the country and 26 different universities. While more …
Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal The 2017-19 batch has 92 students, of which 28% have prior work experience. The students are from various educational backgrounds, such as Engineering (53%); Commerce (11%); Science 13%; Arts …
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) – founded by Adani Group in 2009, with a vision to create a pool of nation-builders and future business leaders –is the pioneering institute in the country exclusively focused …
Fact File of ICFAI Business School Management Program About ICFAI Business School ICFAI Business School incepted in 1995 and since then it is among one of the Best B-Schools in India.
Once a student has decided to pursue a postgraduate course in management, choosing a B-school is an important step. It has been observed that students normally keep information about the placement scenario, the salary offered to …
- Endeavor Careers Choicest Blogs: Weekly Current Affairs: June 2022, Week 04 June 27, 2022
- IPMAT 2022 Exam Analysis – IIM Rohtak June 25, 2022
- AILET 2022 Exam Analysis June 25, 2022
- Endeavor Careers Choicest Blogs: Weekly Current Affairs: June 2022, Week 03 June 20, 2022
- CLAT 2022 Exam Analysis June 19, 2022